1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally inspired Word of God, inerrant and infallible in the original manuscripts, and the supreme and final authority. (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:21).
2. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and that He created everything out of nothing for His own pleasure and purpose. (John 1:1-18; Luke 3:21-22; Exodus 3:14, Isaiah 48:12-16, Matt. 28:18)
3. We believe man was created in the image of God, through disobedience sinned and fell, and that the entire human race shares in man’s lost and depraved nature (Gen. 1:26-28; 3).
4. We believe Jesus, the eternal Son of God, took upon Himself the form of a man by means of the virgin birth. Atonement for sin was made by the sacrificial and substitutional death of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross (Matt. 1:18-23; 1 Pet. 1:18-21; Rom. 3:25).
5. We believe in the eternal salvation of the believers and in the eternal damnation and punishment of the nonbelievers (John 3:16-18; Rom. 6:23).
6. We believe salvation is the gift of God by grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God (Rom. 5:1-2; Eph. 2:8-10).
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and His priestly intercession (Rom. 10:9-10; 1 Cor. 15:3-8; Heb. 7:25).
8. We believe the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, our Comforter sent to convict the world of sin, which places the believer in the Body of Christ, in- dwells the believer, and bestows spiritual gifts to the Church (John 14:15-18; 16:5-15; 1 Cor. 12-14, Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4, 38-39; 8:14-17; 10:44-48; 19:1-7).
9. We believe that the ordinances of the church, by the command of Christ, are Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, both of which are administered to those who are born again. (Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 2:41; 1 Cor. 11:17-26).